Feature Friday is back again, with one of our biggest updates yet!
Our aim at RotaCloud has always been to make the building and managing of rotas as easy as possible for our customers. However, keeping track of all that information is also a tricky task. Monitoring who has made the most swap requests, or how your staffing hours are distributed – and then trying to compare the data with past records – is difficult with such vast quantities of data.
We hope our new Reports section will make this task a lot easier!
What can I use Reports for?
- Take an instant, in-depth look into the hours and costs of your scheduled shifts
- Keep an eye on employee activity and requests made
- Get an overview of staff leave taken
- Check up on your employee attendance records
- Make sure employees are acknowledging their shifts
- Download the reports in CSV format for further analysis, or print them out for your company records
Each report has its own dynamic graph or chart accompanying it to illustrate and highlight trends and anomalies. You can then run reports as far back in the past as you require using the custom date range selector, or simply check up on recent activity from yesterday or last week.
Log in now to see the new Reports section in action and let us know what you think! As usual, we’d love to hear any thoughts or feedback you have, so feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page.